Adventure seeker + Lover + Designer + Photographer
Hi! I'm Kristen, a lifestyle + wedding / elopement photographer living in the great state of Texas, where the sun is hot & the country drawl is strong! Recently married myself to pretty rad guy @Daemaine & we're proud pawrents to one spunky french bulldog. @Zeus.the.French (yes our dog has his own Instagram)
I adore documenting light filled - authentic moments, and crossing paths & creating lasting relationships with wonderful people - all just trying to enjoy this crazy ride we call life.
I believe love is the greatest adventure and strive to create photos that are authentic, fun, and timeless.
My strongest inspiration is folks like you. The lovers, the adventurers, the risk takers & the ones that can see beauty in everything, no matter how big or small. Our human connection, love for one another, & the world around us is why I'm passionate for what I do.
My boy Vincent Van Gogh said it best....
"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
A couple of random facts about me...
• i like my coffee strong & my music loud
• Netflix shows I'm binge watching: The 100 & The Iron Fist
• I graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design
• yearbook photographer in High school
• one of my favorite places that I’ve been to is Barcelona, Spain
• traveling & eating southern food is good for the soul
• horror & sci-fi movies are my jam, I got the popcorn let's do this
• i always wanted to be an astronaut
• chocolate is the answer to everything
• if you can put together a good music playlist we need to be friends
• Philippians 4:13
Travel Bucket List
Patagonia, South America