Adventure seeker + Lover + Designer + Photographer
Hi! I'm Kristen, a lifestyle + wedding / elopement photographer living in the great state of Texas. Married to a pretty rad guy, @Daemaine & we're proud pawrents to one spunky french bulldog, @Zeus.the.French (yes our dog has his own Instagram)
I can't really remember the first time I picked up a camera, but I can't think of a moment in my life without one either.
My strongest inspiration is folks like you. The lovers, the adventurers, the risk takers & the ones that can see beauty in everything, no matter how big or small. Our human connection, love for one another, & the world around us is why I love doing what I do.
My boy Vincent Van Gogh said it best....
"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
i like my coffee strong & my music loud
- More Than Enough: Claiming Space for Who You Are by
- Untamedby Glennon Doyle Melton
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
Netflix Recommendation: David Attenborough: A Life On Our Planet
Random Facts About Me:
- Savannah College of Art & Design - 2010 Alumni Current
- Favorite Travel Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- horror & sci-fi movies are my jam, I got the popcorn-let's do this
- Always wanted to be an astronaut + as a kid I was obsessed with rocks and crystals. (I still am)
- chocolate is the answer to everything
- if you can put together a good music playlist we need to be friends
- Philippians 4:13
Travel Bucket List
Zion National Park
Patagonia, South America