Adventure seeker + Lover + Designer + Photographer
Hi! I'm Kristen, a lifestyle + wedding / elopement photographer living in the great state of Texas. Recently married to a pretty rad guy, @Daemaine & we're proud pawrents to one spunky french bulldog, @Zeus.the.French (yes our dog has his own Instagram)
I can't really remember the first time I picked up a camera, but I can't think of a moment in my life without one either.
My strongest inspiration is folks like you. The lovers, the adventurers, the risk takers & the ones that can see beauty in everything, no matter how big or small. Our human connection, love for one another, & the world around us is why I love doing what I do.
My boy Vincent Van Gogh said it best....
"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
A couple of random facts about me...
• i like my coffee strong & my music loud
• Netflix show I'm currently binge watching: Lost In Space
• I graduated from Savannah College of Art & Design
• yearbook photographer in High school
• one of my favorite places that I’ve been to is Barcelona, Spain
• traveling & eating southern food is good for the soul
• horror & sci-fi movies are my jam, I got the popcorn-let's do this
• i always wanted to be an astronaut
• chocolate is the answer to everything
• if you can put together a good music playlist we need to be friends
• Philippians 4:13
Travel Bucket List
Zion National Park
Patagonia, South America